Yale AU5302LN-626 Lockset in Privacy Function with Augusta (AU) lever style in Satin Chrome finish.
Grade 2 Medium Duty Lever Cylindrical Locksets
- Available in 3 non-handed lever options: Augusta (AU), Monroe (MO) & Pacific Beach (PB)
- Features a patented Free Wheeling lever mechanism: when outside lever is locked, it will rotate freely up and down while remaining securely locked
- Increased vandal resistance
- Keying options:
- Standard cylinders with Schlage® C and Sargent® LA keyways
- Levers which accept interchangeable core cylinders by Best®, Corbin Russwin, Sargent®, Schlage®, Medeco® and ASSA®
- Levers which accept standard cylinders by Schlage®
|Door Thickness:||Locks are pre-assembled for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" doors (preset at factory for 1-3/4")|
|Strike:||4-7/8" ANSI Strike|
|ANSI:||ANSI A156.2, 1996 series 4000 Grade 1|
|ADA:||Meets accessibility guideline of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility for the Handicapped|
|UL:||UL-cUL fire label for all functions up to 3 hour doors|
We found other products you might like!