Kaba ILCO UNIVERSAL II Key Machine Card Type Code Machine
The Kaba ILCO Universal II is the ultimate “Card Type” mechanical code machine for originating commercial/residential and automotive keys. Designed to allow an operator to cut a key by code within seconds, and rapidly re-set the machine for cutting a different type key as needed. Comes with 2 cutters and 120 code cards, providing great versatility right out of the box. Loaded with exclusive “performance features”, the Kaba ILCO Universal II is a cut above competitive products.
Simply insert the code card for the intended lock application into the machine. Create the
desired cuts by rotating the machine’s depth and spacing cranks and remove the key.
Changing to another manufacturer or application is as easy as changing the card and cutting
a new key. Code cards are identified by both lock manufacturer and Ilco card number. Easy-to-use,
informative cards include space and depth markings, tables, correct cutter, vise jaw position,
key gaging method, and correct key blank.
• Utilizes code cards, allowing the operator to change the
machine setup quickly and add new applications at
• Easy view code card design enhances accuracy and speed.
• Superior dial depth adjustment system provides quicker,
more precise calibration.
• Flapper style” key blank alignment gage ensures accurate,
level key placement.
• Titanium nitride coating provides extra long cutter life.
• Quick rate depth and spacing drive shafts speed up the
key cutting process.
• Up-to-date card selection covers current key applications.
• Tilting cutter head for making angled cuts on Medeco®
keys and similar types.
• Capacitor start motor enables use with 12 volt DC power
• Durable powder coat finish.
Motor: 110 V, 3.5 Amps Standard
Cutter: TCW-14MC and TCW1011MC; Standard
Dimensions: 12” W x 14” D x 10” H
(30.5 cm x 35.6 cm x 25.45 cm)
Weight: 37.5 lbs. (17.04 kg)
• Code Cards: 112 Commercial/Residential/
Automotive code cards/8 micrometer cards
• Binder with code card holders
• Standard and U-shaped tip stops
• Steel stabilizer shim
• T14MC and TCW-1011 cutters
• Tools to change cutters and adjust machine