Kaba ILCO BRAVO III Key Machine Duplicator EZ-Jaw
Kaba ILCO BRAVO III Key Duplicator with EZ Jaw
The Kaba Ilco Bravo III Semi Automatic Key Machine is a high quality, sturdy key duplicator designed to deliver years of service. The Bravo III has precision “no slip” performance vise jaws, twin shaft carriage transport design, spring loaded carriage, and a micrometer adjustable cutter guide. Delivers unsurpassed accuracy and cutting performance.
The Bravo III key machine is provided with the CU50A cutter and a corresponding cutter guide. The durable cobalt steel cutter ensures a smooth, clean, accurate cut. The Bravo III is designed to duplicate common cylinder and automotive key blanks as well as Titan®and older GM® with 90 degree first cut bitting characteristics.
Kaba ILCO BRAVO III Key Duplicator Features
• Wide spacing between vise jaws accommodates new
longer keys and large headed keys.
• Versatile four-position EZ-Jaw™vise jaws securely grip
virtually all residential, commercial, and automotive
keys…including double-sided types, without requiring
adapters. Designed with the user in mind, they are rotatable
fromone position to another without lifting first.
• Carriage is spring loaded, provides consistent cutting
pressure, and reduces potential for miscuts.
• Automatic cutter start feature controlled by micro-switch
is activated by raising or lowering the carriage.
• Precise adjustments. A tracer point with micrometer dial
regulation makes it quick and easy to adjust depth of cut;
simple to replace when worn.
• Carriage release button can only be activated when the
key gauges are in the down position, preventing potential
• Two carriage shafts ensure sensitivity and precision in the
• Features a “soft-touch” deburring nylon brush.
Kaba ILCO BRAVO III Key Duplicator Specifications
Motor: 110V standard; 1⁄4 hp capacitor start
ViSe Jaws: EZ-Jaw™
Cutter: CU50Amilling cutter, flat left side,
Dimensions: 15"Wx 20" D x 10" H (38cm x
51cm x 25cm)
Weight: 47 lbs. (21.4kg)