Learn More About The Yale Locks 6000 Series Exit Device
With its robust, modern design and smooth, quiet operation, the Yale 6000 Series Exit Device provides an attractive solution that can withstand the rigors of multi-family, retail, office and other commercial exits.
The stylish, clean lines of the wide and narrow stile 6000 exit device are visually appealing and blend with any décor. With a range of mechanical and electromechanical functions available, the 6000 can be used in many types of commercial facilities, including office buildings, retail environments, and mixed-use facilities.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1 Certified
- Available as rim, mortise, SquareBolt®, surface vertical rod and concealed vertical rod in wide or narrow stile configurations
- Highly durable aluminum rail design with architecturally finished touch bar in 5 finishes
- Heavy duty, angled end cap design protects rail, eliminates catch points and reduces damage
- Available in 13 mechanical functions and 11 electromechanical functions
- Available with standard or Reflections® decorative levers
- Complete offering of mechanical and electromechanical solutions
- Available with Microshield® antimicrobial coating
- Warranty: 10 years
CommercialDoorHardwareInc.com is veteran owned and operated, holds two GSA Contracts, and ships same day in-stock items. For all other questions and concerns give us a call at 1-855-551-5756 or email [email protected]